The Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. Each Ticket you purchase from Blunt & Brave is intended to give you a revocable license (or right) to entry and attendance of the particular Event only to which the Ticket pertains. Each Ticket holder has a right to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket holder’s Ticket.
2. A Ticket does not afford the Ticket holder the right to transport to the Venue, or parking or merchandise, unless otherwise stated. Other independent service providers might render services relating to transport, parking, merchandise, food or beverages at the Venue and in such circumstances, the terms and conditions of such service providers will apply between it and persons who make use of such products or services.
3. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request from an Event official at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being denied access to the Venue.
4. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale (including on-line auction sites) or used for commercial purposes including advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of Blunt & Brave in advance. If this condition is breached the Ticket may be cancelled without refund or compensation and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Venue.
5. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to an Event on the strength of such Tickets will not be permitted. All Tickets remain the property of Blunt & Brave at all times and constitute a personal revocable license from Blunt & Brave to the Ticket holder which may be withdrawn by Blunt & Brave and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price of the Ticket.
6. We reserve the right to restrict the sale of Tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
7. It is your responsibility to (i) ensure that your Tickets are collected by or delivered to you before the date of the Event; (ii) keep your Tickets safe prior to the Event; and (iii) check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and if applicable, any rescheduled Event. Event dates and times are subject to change. Blunt & Brave is not responsible or liable should you fail to obtain your Tickets timeously or for any Tickets that are lost, stolen or damaged.
7.1. Some tickets may be valued at a lesser price as an “early-bird offer” please note that these are subject to availability.
Our 'early-bird' offer runs until the 30.06.19 or until these tickets are completely sold. The maximum amount of early-bird tickets sold at this event is 48.
8. You are entitled to cancel your purchase of and return your Ticket(s) at any time prior to the scheduled date of the Event to which the Ticket(s) apply by contacting Blunt & Brave and arranging such cancellation and return, subject to the following:
8.1. All tickets purchased from 13 June 2019.
8.2. If you cancel your purchase of and return your Ticket(s) within 7 (seven) days of purchase, you will be entitled to a full refund of the face value of the ticket.
8.3. Tickets that are dated 11/08/2019 or later are not refundable.
8.4. Notwithstanding the above, if you can provide us with proof that the person for whom, or whose benefit a Ticket was purchased will not be able to attend the Event because of his or her death or hospitalisation, a full refund will be given to the value of that ticket.
9. Refund requests submitted after the event date has passed need to be submitted within 7 (seven) working days of such event date. All refund requests submitted after the 7 (seven) working days will not be entertained by Blunt & Brave.
10. If an Event is rescheduled or cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible thereof (including notifying you of the details of any rescheduled Event) by publishing the details of the rescheduled or cancelled Event, as the case may be, on the website located at the domain name https://www.bluntandbrave.com/sister-act-singing-workshop (the “Website”) and by e-mail to the contact details which you provide at the time of the purchase of Tickets. It is therefore important that you provide Blunt & Brave with
your correct contact details at the time of the purchase of Tickets. If the Event is to be rescheduled, you will be offered a Ticket for the rescheduled performance of the Event (subject to availability and you having provided us with correct contact details). Should you not wish to attend such a rescheduled performance of the Event, you will be required, for purposes of safety and security planning in respect of the Event, to notify Blunt & Brave on 0730 661 6582 or , of your intention to not attend that Event. You may give such notification by way of verbal confirmation, or e-mail which notification must be received by the date published on the Website. Should you give notification as stated above or if the Event is not rescheduled, you shall be entitled to a refund of the face value of the Ticket. If the relevant Event is only partially cancelled (eg if it is a multi-day Event and only one day is cancelled), we shall give you a partial refund corresponding to the proportion of the Event cancelled. Any refund referred to herein must be claimed by you by contacting Blunt & Brave to receive the refund.
11. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at an Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Venue:
11.1. Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected of all persons attending an Event and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable in the opinion of Blunt & Brave or its agents or contractors, will be refused admission and/or removed from the Venue with no refund on the Ticket. Activities such as smoking, drinking alcohol as well as other illegal substances and physical or verbal assault are strictly prohibited.
12. Ticket holders may be ejected from the Venue if, in the reasonable opinion of Blunt & Brave or its agents or any contractors appointed by Blunt & Brave, or the Venue, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Ticketing Terms or the terms and conditions of the Venue.
12.1. There are to be no pass-outs or re-admissions after you exit the gates of a Venue (after entry) and you will not be permitted to re-enter the Venue.
12.2. The following items are not permitted to be brought into a Venue:
12.2.1. Any illegal drugs
12.2.2. Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
12.2.3. Knives, weapons of any nature or fireworks
12.2.4. Any object that could be used to distract, hinder or interfere with any performer, including laser pointers and flashlights
12.2.5. Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons
12.2.6. Any whistle, horn, musical instrument, loud hailer, public address system or vuvuzela
12.2.7. Any item that you intend to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes
12.2.8. No animals apart from authorised guide/assistance dogs
12.2.9. Any dangerous goods and any other items by management to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance
12.2.10. Braais or barbeques
12.3. Please note that in seated areas, other members of the audience may stand up during the Event.
12.4. Smoking is not permitted in the Venue.
12.5. Efforts will be made to admit latecomers at an appropriate time during the event providing it does not disturb the flow of the event.
13. If you are a disabled person, you are requested to inform Blunt & Brave, its agents and contractors will use their reasonable endeavours to accommodate and assist you at the Event, subject to their capacity to do so, and the confines and layout of the Venue facilities.
14. All children attending an Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket. Events may be age-restricted and it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check age restrictions to an Event before purchasing a Ticket. In any case, unless indicated otherwise, a responsible adult must accompany children 16 years of age and under. No children under the age of 5 (five) are allowed to attend an event.
15. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue. By purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, you consent to being filmed, photographed, videotaped, or otherwise recorded, and that your name, voice and likeliness may be broadcasted, displayed or distributed (commercial or otherwise) without any compensation being paid to you.
16. You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against Blunt & Brave, the management of Blunt & Brave, any agent of Blunt & Brave, the performing artist(s), participants, and all of their respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any minor accompanying you or for whom you purchased a Ticket.
17. Neither the Venue nor Blunt & Brave can accept responsibility for damage to or loss of any personal property at an Event.
18. To the fullest extent possible in law, we do not accept liability for and you will have no claim in respect of:
18.1. the quality of the view from your seat or standing place; or
18.2. the lack of or inadequacyof parking at the Venue; or
18.3. any problems relating to the adequacy of traffic control to and from the Venue; or
19. You agree and acknowledge that neither Blunt & Brave nor any of its agents have guaranteed or made any warranties or representations to you in relation to the accuracy of the location of your seat or standing place relative to the stage as indicated on the seating plan prepared for the Venue, the availability of parking at the Venue and/or the adequacy of traffic control to or from the Venue.
20. If any provision of these Ticketing Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these Ticketing Terms; or the legality, validity or enforceability in any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision of these Ticketing Terms.
21. These Ticketing Terms cancel and supersede all prior negotiations and previous agreements, understandings and arrangements, whether written or oral, between you and Blunt & Brave or any of its agents and/or contractors.
22. These Ticketing Terms constitute the whole agreement between you and/or the Ticket holder and Blunt & Brave in respect of the subject matter hereof and no addition to or variation or novation of this agreement shall be of any force or effect, unless reduced to writing and signed by the above parties or their duly authorised representatives.
23. These Ticketing Terms shall be governed by UK law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
24. If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward or duty manager as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
25. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
26. Please note that loud music at Events can damage hearing.